Dropped your Laptop? Contact Laptop Services Center Banashankari today!
No matter how many precautions we take and carefully handle our laptops, we often topple over, get knocked with furniture, or simply become unconscious and drop our laptops. While panicking in such a situation is natural, it is not the wisest thing to do. Cool down because maybe you would need to take your laptop to the nearest Laptop Services Center in Banashankari.
Before you decide to go for repairing service, you should check by yourself to what extent the laptop is damaged or did it get affected at all. How would you do that? Let us see some simple steps.
- Step 1
Take the dropped laptop and see if there is any external damage or not. Minor scratches may not make much difference. But if you see major and noticeable cracks and breaks, you need to go to a technician immediately. Major external damage also indicates that some internal system problems may have occurred too.
- Step 2
Now is the turn to check the laptop screen. Major scratches or a broken laptop screen is not something you should avoid. A cracked laptop screen should go for repairing or replacement as soon as possible as it would greatly disrupt laptop operation.
- Step 3
Try to turn on the laptop. It may happen that the laptop doesn’t turn on and is dead. Needless to say that you need to consult an expert in such a situation.
- Step 4
Luckily, if your laptop has turned on, you need to see the performance. Reboot the computer and check the necessary functions. See if it can be connected to Wifi, if the mouse is functioning or not, see the speed of folder opening, etc., and make sure that it is performing like before. If not, then you are required to visit a technician.
- Step 5
You can also listen to the sound of the laptop. If you hear weird beep sounds or continuous noises, then you must consider visiting an expert as it may indicate that some severe damage has happened inside the system.
Now if you face any of the issues listed above, by now you have understood that you need to take your laptop to a technician. So what are the services that Laptop Services Center in Banashankari would provide?
Before you take your dropped laptop to a repair service, know what facilities you may expect.
- The technician would first examine the condition of the laptop.
- In case of major breakage and cracks on the laptop surface and screen, he would first replace or repair the surfaces.
- Now is the turn for looking into the internal problems. First, the technician may reboot the system and see the performance.
- If the performance is not up to the mark, he would insert software, as well as anti-virus and anti-spyware software to clean up the system.
- Now he would examine the parts of the laptop. Don’t be afraid if he opens up your laptop into pieces!
- He would check the motherboard function.
- The technician would see if the hard drive is working or not by inserting it into another system. He would also try to recover the files from the hard drive if something got formatted.
- Basically, this is the part where you may not understand what is going on! He would require some time to fix the hard drive if any damage is done to it. Fixing the hard drive may take time as a lot of issues would be solved. Also, he would optimize the hard drive so that it functions even better.
- In case fixing the hard drive becomes impossible, the expert would suggest a replacement.
- Now comes the turn to check the other parts of the laptop. Have patience and let the expert look into it to see the faults and damages.
- If the damages are minor, the technician would fix them. Otherwise, he would suggest you replacements for the parts that are completely damaged.
- Once the internal damages are fixed or replaced, the expert would fix all the parts together.
- This is the chance for you to ask the technician to make the laptop perform better. He can insert software, enhance laptop security, and improve the function of your laptop. Also, ask for suggestions about how you can take good care of the laptop.
- And yes, you are ready to take your laptop back home!
These are the basic steps that you may see the technician do. The cost of repairing and replacement would vary depending on the severity of the damage. If you see that the cost of repairing and replacement is too much that you can buy a new laptop with the amount, rethink your decision of repairing it.
Always visit reliable Laptop Services Center in Banashankari to receive quality service and an assured solution. Make sure to check reviews and customer feedback to find the best laptop repairing service.
Residing in Bengaluru, Chennai, or Hyderabad?
Get your computer and IT devices repaired at your Doorstep!
Within 60 minutes
Sped fast and accurate solutions for
Dead Laptop Repairs
Our Repair Services
Any kinds of digital device problem you need to be fixed. We can help! Check out our digital device repair services to find more information on what exactly we provide and if it suites your needs
20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN DIGITAL DEVICE REPAIR SERVICES
Based in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai, Errorkart is an eminent Repair Service Centers for all Computer Devices. We specialise in repairing all simple to complex technical issues of all major brands of PCs, Laptops, Tablets and Printing Devices.
Our highly-skilled technical staff possesses years of proven expertise in imparting professional repair services to your complete satisfaction.With our time-tested services offered at your doorstep, we do not only fix your devices, we keep you informed about the entire process to make sure you are comfortable with it.
How errorkart works?
The burden of resolution off your shoulders. You just have to follow 4 simple steps: